Not all carpet cleaning is the same. Different methods yield different results. You shouldn’t be shopping for a carpet cleaner based on price alone. We offer a premium cleaning service at very competitive rates. How can we do this? As a boutique carpet cleaner, we have lower overhead than our competition. You enjoy the personal touch of the owner performing each job personally, but don’t pay for a large staff and office building.
- Tired of the bait and switch game?
- Tired of reading through all the disclaimers in fine print?
- Tired of answering an ad for a low price only to be “nickle and dimed” with extra charges for stains, high traffic areas, berber carpet, etc?
Ask other companies you are getting quotes from if you can fill in the dollar amount of the check before they start the job. You can with us. Why? The only time a price will change is when an area or item has been added, or additional services are requested or required.* We guarantee our price quotes. If you are looking for the best value in carpet cleaning-look no further. Our pricing structure keeps things very simple and straight-forward. No surprises, no games, no add-ons.
*There are cases where additional services might be required and the price would be adjusted. Some examples of these would be things like severe staining from excessive pet stains such as urine, blood, and/or diarrhea , red clay, motor oil, etc. When these circumstances come up, we will always let you know before we start, so there are no surprises.
- Standard Rooms
- Oversized Rooms (20' x 20' +)
- Stairs (any configuration from one floor to another)
- Straight Sofas
- Section Sofas
- Area / Oriental Rugs
- Standard Rooms $40
- Oversized Rooms (20' x 20' +) $60
- Stairs (any configuration from one floor to another) $45
- Hallway $20
- Straight Sofas $80
- Section Sofas $125 and up
- Loveseats $60
- Chairs $40
- Ottomans $20
- Area / Oriental Rugs $0.75 per Square Foot
|Residential Rate||Minimum Charge: $100.00|
|Commercial Rate||Contact Us for Prices|
- Odorcide is available for treating problematic pet odors (from urine, vomit or feces) for an ADDITIONAL $15.00 per room.
If you’re not sure if you what we consider a room, this should clear things up: If you were getting paid to clean the carpet, would you consider your room one room, or two? Another way to figure this out is: What does the floor plan for your home say?
Commercial – Please contact us for quotes